DUTCH QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
- One cleaning/inspection of your cooling system.
- One separate cleaning/inspection of your heating system.
- NO DIAGNOSTIC FEE’S.
- 15% off for any repairs.
- 2 years parts & 2 years labor warranty on any repairs.
- 10% discount on new equipment & accessories.
- Dutch Quality Assurance Program members are guaranteed, “after hours”, repair service.
- We call you to schedule your future heating and cooling cleaning/inspections so you don’t have to worry about remembering when to have it done.
- “Quality Assurance”, guaranteed or your money back for any unused cleaning/inspections of your Dutch Quality Assurance Program if you are not satisfied.
- Do you have multiple homes? After your initial enrollment fee, separate home locations paid by you under the secondary program entitlement are at a cost of $110.00 per home within the Dutch Heating and Cooling LLC service area.
- Referrals are rewarded. For each neighbor, friend or relative that you refer to Dutch Heating and Cooling LLC, that successfully enrolls into the Dutch Quality Assurance Program, you will receive a 6-month extension of benefits to your existing contract, and one free cleaning/inspection.
- If your air conditioner or heat pump is not level, it will be leveled at no additional cost. A $56 value.
- Your furnace condensate drain & trap is flushed/cleared at no additional cost. A $55 value.
- Your gas pressure is checked/adjusted at no additional cost (If applicable). A $55 value.
- Suspected gas leaks are checked at no additional cost (If applicable/Repair additional) A $55 value.
- Carbon monoxide testing is done at no additional cost (If applicable) A $55 value.
- If you move to a new home within the Dutch Heating and Cooling LLC service area, you can take the remainder of your existing Dutch Quality Assurance Program to use on your new home.
- If you move to a new home that is not inside the Dutch Heating and Cooling LLC service area, you are entitled a refund of any unused cleaning/inspections of your Dutch Quality Assurance Program.
- Thinking of purchasing a new home within the Dutch Heating and Cooling LLC service area? Do you want to inspect/evaluate that home’s heating and cooling system as a basis for your decision? You can enroll into a secondary program for $110.00**
- Your benefits are good for one full year (365 days), even if you use all of your heating and cooling cleaning/inspections.
If you really think about it, you may or may not realize that your heating and cooling equipment literally runs all the time. We are so used to hearing it run that we most likely don’t hear it any more, until it quits running altogether. Then we notice that it isn’t running at all. These giant machines that we want running until complete failure are like any other machines, they require annual cleanings, inspections or adjustments to maximize life expectancy. Who makes these recommendations? The manufacturer of the heating and cooling equipment. Their engineers know what their equipment can handle, and what it cannot handle, and the steps necessary to keep it running. As you may already know the manufacturing engineers are some relatively highly paid individuals who just don’t perform these routine recommendations, and that is why Dutch Heating and Cooling LLC is trained to.
It is our primary belief that necessary, routine cleanings, inspections, and adjustments should be thorough, and not expensive. Therefore, the first year of enrollment in the program is $131.00*, and the following year is only $110.00*, provided that you renew your membership within 30 days of the expiration of your past year’s membership. The first year’s enrollment will require more time, and workmanship due to duration of equipment operation without systematic cleanings and inspections, in contrast to consecutive systematic yearly cleanings and inspections. So in essence, we are stating for the record, “That the consecutive cleanings, inspections and adjustments should take less time. Thus Dutch Quality Assurance Program members should pay less, “Period.”
Dutch Heating and Cooling LLC “Van Ons Huis Naar Uw Huis – From Our Home To Your Home”